Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hey Everyone!

Hey Jb Fan Friends! Its Kait from the myspace site &nickjonas;!Ok, so as you can see I just started this like a few minutes ago. I got the great inspiration from my very good friend Veronica. I know I probably wont be able to be as good at finding info as her, but I'm going to try my best:D
I'm hoping to provide you JB fans with JB information and pictures. All I ask is to support this blog by commenting! You fans are the ones that help me AND the Jonas Brothers continue what we're doing!
<3Kait

3 comments:

Owner:Kait said...

just testing!

Veronica said...

AW THAT'S SUCH AN HONOR! =] HAHA

Anonymous said...

heyy its me tini [im the one commenting you on myspace im the 19 year old] haha i said id check this out and i have its pretty snazzy im really liking it. im bookmarking it so every once n a while ill come back to check up on this.
haha hope all is well.
much love
more like jonas love lol

<3tini